Views: 97 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-16 Origin: Site
Conventional hoisting belt (synthetic fiber hoisting belt) is usually made of high strength polyester filament. It has many advantages, such as high strength, wear resistance, anti-oxidation, anti-ultraviolet and so on. And it is soft, non-conductive and non-corrosive. The most important thing is that it has no harm to human body. It is widely used in various fields. There are many kinds of lifting belts. Conventional lifting belts can be divided into four types according to the appearance of the lifting belts: annular core-piercing, annular flat, binocular core-piercing and binocular flat.
1. Selection of lifting belt specifications and types. When choosing the lifting belt specification, it is necessary to consider the application method coefficients affected by the scale, component, shape of the lifted load, and the lifting method to be selected. The requirements of the maximum operating capacity given, the working environment and the variety of the loads should be considered. It is necessary to select the appropriate length of sling with both satisfactory ability and satisfactory application method. If multiple sling belts are used together to lift loads, it is necessary to select the same type of sling; the raw materials of flat sling belts can not be affected by environment or load. Whether accessories or soft lifting lugs are required or not, it is necessary to carefully consider the matching of the end of the lifting belt with auxiliary accessories and lifting equipment.
2. When using flat sling with soft sling, the length of sling with smaller application should not be less than 3.5 times and the thickness of sling with sling touch should be larger, and the angle of sling movement should not exceed 20 degrees. When connecting slings and lifting appliances with soft lifting lugs, it is necessary for slings and lifting appliances to be always touched. Unless the axial width of the sling does not exceed 75 mm, the bending radius of the lifting accessories must be at least 0.75 times the axial width of the sling.
3. Follow the good hoisting experience and consider the hoisting and simple operation plan before starting the hoisting.
4. When hoisting, it is necessary to install the hoisting belt on the load so that the load can be balanced and the width of the sling can be balanced. The stitching part of the sling that can not be knotted or distorted can not be placed on the hook or lifting equipment, and it is always same. Some of them are placed upright on the sling, which prevents label hazards by keeping away from loads, hooks and locking viewpoints.
1. Before use, check the suspension belt damage. You also need to check whether the end metal device is reliable, whether there are deformations, cracks and other defects
2. Make sure the weight and length of the sling can be carried and hoisted in the right way. It is not allowed to connect the soft ring with any device that may cause damage to it. The sling device connected by the soft ring should be smooth and without any sharp edges. Its size and shape should not be torn open at the sling suture
3. Attention should be paid to the stability of the center before hoisting, so as to avoid eccentric load. When moving slings and cargo, do not drag
4. Except hook-sleeve type, the maximum inter-limb angle of hoisting shall not exceed 90 degrees; Load inclination shall not exceed 5 degrees, and the inter-limb angle shall not be less than 30 degrees
5. Do not knot or twist the sling. Do not adjust the length of the sling by knotting or other methods. It is not allowed to suspend cargo with sling for too long
6. The wet sling can not be used in the environment below 0 C. It is not allowed to use the sling without sheath to carry goods with sharp corners and edges
7. The sling should avoid direct contact with sharp edges and rough surfaces to prevent cutting damage or wear
8. In handling dangerous goods, the working load shall not exceed 80% of the safe working load
9. After the sling is used in dirty or acid-base environment, it should be washed with cold water immediately
10. It is not allowed to use the sling under overload. If several slings are used at the same time, the load should be distributed on several slings as far as possible
11. Don't use the sling without sheath to hoist the goods with sharp corners and edges in order to prevent damage to the sling
12. No prolonged suspension of cargo
13. Do not store the sling near an open fire or other heat source, and pay attention to keeping it away from light
14. Clean the sling regularly
In the course of using the suspension rings, they should be scrapped in one of the following cases
(1)The rings were severely worn, cut and torn
(2) Partial bending of suspension ring bolts
(3) Deformation of slip wire, crack and surface scratch of lifting bolt
Have you learned all about the sling? When we are lifting goods, we must pay attention to safety and these precautions