Views: 90 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-13 Origin: Site
The hydraulic jack is a tool that uses a plunger or a hydraulic cylinder as a rigid lifting member. A jack is a device that uses force to lift a heavy object. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, light weight, convenient carrying and convenient movement.
Hydraulic jacks are widely used in power maintenance, bridge maintenance, heavy lifting, static piles, foundation settlement, bridge and ship repair, especially in highway and railway construction, mechanical calibration, equipment disassembly and so on. Today we mainly introduce how the hydraulic jack works and the points that need attention during the operation.
Hydraulic jacks are normally used to raise objects off the ground. There are times however, where using a jack horizontally is necessary. Projects like straightening out a door jamb benefit from using a jack to spread the opening. Bottle jacks are the only jack that operate in this way. Using a hydraulic jack in a horizontal position requires that the pump be lower than the piston. This prevents the hydraulic fluid from leaking into the piston reservoir and causing a loss of pressure.Here are the simple operating steps：
1.Twist the release valve counterclockwise using the notch on the end of the jack handle to lower the piston completely. Turn the valve clockwise once the piston is down.
2.Place the jack on its side with the pump below the reservoir. The reservoir is the cylinder that contains the jack piston and the pump is where you insert the handle.
3.Hold the jack in a straight horizontal position with one hand and use the handle to operate the pump. Pump the handle side to side until the base of the jack and the face of the piston are against the object you are repairing.
1. Hydraulic jacks should be wiped clean before use, and should check whether the components are flexible and damaged, so as to avoid accidents and damage to parts.
2. When the hydraulic jack is used, the bottom should be flat and tough. Oil-free wood panels to expand the pressure surface for safety. It is not possible to replace the board with iron plates to prevent slipping.
3. When lifting, it is required to be stable. After the heavy object is lifted up, it is necessary to check whether there is any abnormality. If there is no abnormality, the ceiling can be continued. Do not arbitrarily lengthen the handle or operate too hard.
4. Not overloaded, super high. When the red line appears on the sleeve, it indicates that the rated height has been reached and the jacking should be stopped.
5. When using the hydraulic jack, always pay attention to the sealing part and the pipe joint part, it must be safe and reliable.
6. Hydraulic jacks are not suitable for use in places with acid, alkali or corrosive gases.
What problems do you encounter during the use of hydraulic jacks, welcome to communicate with us and find solutions.