Views: 88 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-07-25 Origin: Site
A crane is a multi-action hoist that vertically lifts and horizontally carries heavy objects within a certain range.
The main feature of the tire crane is that the driving cab and the lifting control room are combined into one. It is evolved from a crawler crane (crawler crane), and the track and the walking bracket of the traveling mechanism are turned into a chassis with a tire to overcome The crawler crane (crawler crane) track plate has the disadvantage of causing damage to the road surface and belongs to the material handling machinery.
Bridge cranes are lifting equipment that traverses materials in the workshop, warehouse and stockyard. Because its two ends are located on tall cement columns or metal brackets, they are shaped like bridges. The bridge of the bridge crane runs longitudinally along the rails laid on the elevated sides of the bridge, which can make full use of the space under the bridge to lift the materials without being obstructed by the ground equipment. It is the most widely used and largest number of lifting appliances.
Some of the working characteristics of lifting equipment are intermittent movements, that is, the corresponding mechanisms for taking, moving, unloading, etc. in one working cycle are alternately working, and the development and use of cranes in the market is more and more extensive. Because there are some accidents that often occur without the hoisting of the legs and heavy lifting, the speed of driving is faster than that of the crawler crane (crawler crane); the operation is stable, the lifting capacity is large, and the walking can be carried out within a certain range, but the road must be flat and solid. The tire pressure meets the requirements and shall not exceed 50 CM from the ground; it is forbidden to carry long distances with load. In order to ensure the safety of the operation, at present, it is basically prohibited to carry out lifting operations without using the legs. The ropes used in the cranes include phosphating coated steel wire ropes, galvanized steel wire ropes and smooth steel wire ropes.
Hoisting machinery is an indispensable equipment for modern industrial production. It is not only widely used in the lifting, transportation, loading and unloading, installation and personnel transportation of various materials, but also involves many fields: building real estate industry, road and bridge engineering, factory Equipment, logistics and warehousing industry, port terminal, etc. Hoisting machinery reduces people's physical labor intensity and increases labor productivity. And can carry out some special process operations in the production process. In addition, the hoisting machinery also promotes the mechanization and automation of the production process, and the production of high-efficiency production lines with raw equipment. Most importantly, hoisting machinery replaces people working in hard-to-reach workspaces and work environments. Hoisting machinery also enters people's lives and improves people's lives and quality of life.
1. Hoisting machinery usually has a large structure and a complicated structure, and can complete a lifting movement, one or several horizontal movements. During the operation, it is often the operation of several different directions of motion at the same time, which is technically difficult.
2. The load is variable, so it can lift a wide variety of heavy objects.
3. Most lifting machinery needs to operate in a larger range. Some need to install rails and wheels (such as tower cranes, bridge cranes, etc.), some have tires or tracks to walk on the ground (such as car cranes, crawler cranes, etc.), and some need to walk on the ropes (such as passenger transport) The cargo space ropeway has a large space for activities. Once an accident occurs, the area affected is also large.
4. Some lifting machinery (only refers to construction elevators, etc.), need to directly carry people on the rails, platforms or wire ropes for lifting movements (such as elevators, lifting platforms, passenger aerial ropeways, etc.), its reliability directly affects personal safety.
5. Exposed activities have many components and are often in direct contact with workers (such as hooks, wire ropes, etc.), potentially many risk factors.
6. The working environment is complicated. From large steel joint ventures to modern ports, construction sites, railway hubs, and tourist resorts, there are lifting machinery in operation; workplaces often encounter environmental risk factors such as high temperature, high pressure, flammability and explosives, equipment and operations. People form a threat.
7. It is often necessary for multiple people to work together to perform an operation together. Operators such as command, strapping, and driving are required to cooperate with and have the ability to deal with emergency situations on site; there is a certain difficulty in the close cooperation between multiple operators.
Therefore, we must carefully purchase the crane and its accessories to provide a certain guarantee for the safety of the work!