Size: 1" 25MM
Webbing broken: 1.2T
Breaking strength: 800kg
Ratchet: Steel/Rubber coated handle
Metal fittings: S hook
Customized label and marking available
|Model of Ratchet strap ||Width of webbing(mm)||Loading capacity(kg)||Assembly MBS(kg)||Webbing MBS (kg)|
1. Do not use the ratchet strap for lifting.
2. Do not use the damaged Ratchet strap.
3. Do not use overload.
4. Do not use the webbing knot
5. Do not wring or twist the ratchet strap.
6. Keep the webbing away from sharp or abrasive edges
7. Periodic Inspect the ratchet strap to ensure the be-down or webbing in good condition, or replace the ratchet strap at once.
NOTE: All Ratchet strap, must come with a label indicating size, maximum load, and WLL(working load limited). Remember, the WLL Is not the maximum load, always use the WLL when selecting ratchet strap. It Is the responsibility of the user to determine the number of straps needed to secure his load safety based on the WLL rule.