Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-23 Origin: Site
1. The users of the lifting rigging screw must be trained before using the product. The main purpose is to use the product correctly and ensure safety;
2. In different occasions and different application scenarios, it is necessary to reasonably select the correct type, grade and length of lifting eye screws, and reasonably select the appropriate products;
3. Each lifting eye screw must be carefully inspected before use to check whether it is damaged or deformed. If there is damage and deformation, it must be replaced immediately;
4. The lifting rigging screw must be screwed to the support surface tightly, it is not allowed to use the tool plate to tighten, and ensure that the thread and the thread mouth fit tightly;
5. For different types of eyebolts, the lifting direction should be designed within the range of the force direction. For details, please refer to their standards. For example, eyebolts have different standards such as national standard and American standard, as well as different material grades, so be sure to ensure is within its force range;
6. The maximum lifting weight of the lifting rigging screw is the rated load, and it cannot be overloaded, otherwise other serious consequences will occur;
7. If the lifting riggig screw is found to be worn more than 10% of the interface diameter during use, it must be stopped. If it continues to be used forcibly, various safety accidents will easily occur, so special attention must be paid.