Views: 110 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-02-22 Origin: Site
Endless Ratchet Straps
Ratchet straps without hooks are designed to be used with other hardware or tie-down points that can accommodate the width of the strap. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to use ratchet straps without hooks:
1. Choose a suitable tie-down point: Look for a secure point to anchor the strap. This could be a rail, loop, or D-ring on your vehicle or trailer, or a fixed object such as a tree or post.
2. Thread the strap through the tie-down point: Pass the strap through the tie-down point, making sure that it is centered and free from twists.
3. Bring the strap back over itself: After passing the strap through the tie-down point, bring it back over itself to form a loop.
4. Insert the ratchet handle: Insert the ratchet handle into the loop, with the teeth facing downward.
5. Pull the slack out of the strap: Use the ratchet handle to pull the slack out of the strap.
6. Ratchet the strap tight: Ratchet the strap tight by repeatedly pulling the handle and releasing it. Make sure the strap is tight and secure, but don't over-tighten it.
7. Secure the excess strap: Once the strap is tight, secure the excess strap by tying it in a knot, tucking it under the ratchet handle, or using a strap keeper.
8. Check the tension: After securing the strap, double-check the tension to ensure that it is secure and won't come loose during transport.
It's important to note that the strength of the tie-down point and the weight of the load will affect the performance of the ratchet strap. Always use high-quality straps, and follow the manufacturer's recommendations for safe working load limits and proper use.
Top Lifting is a manufactures of high-quality lifting and lashing products. We have an in-house team with qualified fabricators and sewing specialists. Our testing equipment ensures that rated capacities are met with the standard.