Views: 85 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-03 Origin: Site
As a common lifting tool, winches are widely used in places where heavy work and required traction, such as construction, hydraulic engineering, forestry, mining, docks, etc. It can also be used as a companion device for modern electronically controlled automatic lines. The following mainly introduces the characteristics of the winch, the use method and maintenance.
The winch has the following characteristics: high versatility, compact structure, small size, light weight, great importance, and convenient transfer. it can be used alone or as a component in machines such as lifting, road construction and mine lifting.The main application of the winch: on the one hand, as a lifting device, it is used for mine lifting, lifting and sinking equipment facilities, and also as a handling device for underground transportation of ore, mining ore filling or removal of columns.
1. The winch must be set according to the specifications. Its net height is not less than 2.0 meters, the net width is 2.4 meters, and the net depth is 2.0 meters. Based on the principle of safe operation, specific problems are analyzed.
2. The winch construction should be carried out by wind blasting as much as possible. According to different support types of the roadway, wooden shed or I-beam shed can be used. Anchor net support is used when the roof is intact, and shed support is used when the roof is broken.
3. When the winch is supported by the shed, it should be carried out from the outside to the inside. The shed and the shed should be connected together by a struts or tie rods. The waist and the gang should be tightly connected. The shed distance does not exceed 0.7 meters.
4. The winch motor should be installed on the inner side of the small winch socket, and the operating space should not be less than 0.8 meters; the operation button is placed on the shelf, and the switch is placed neatly.
5. Others are implemented in accordance with the relevant provisions of the operating procedures.
1. Lubricate the open gear before each drive.
2. The reducer is lubricated with winter gear oil or saturated cylinder oil. The oil surface should ensure that the worm is fully immersed in the oil. The reducer changes oil every year.
3. Spindle bearings and reducer bearings should be replaced or supplemented with No. 4 calcium-based grease on a regular basis. Oil is changed once every two years.
4. The remaining lubrication parts should be lubricated before each driving. In particular, the thrust ring between the two gears on the output shaft of the reducer and the bushing of the movable gear should be filled with lubricating oil.
5. Regularly check the accessories of the winch, whether they are worn, loose, and timely repaired and replaced.
If you have other questions about winches or other machinery, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to help you.