Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-12 Origin: Site
Overview of Shackle:
Shackle is a kind of rigging. Shackles commonly used in the domestic market are generally divided into three categories according to production standards: national standard, American standard, and Japanese standard; according to the form, they can be divided into bow (Omega) and D (U-shaped or straight); they can be divided according to the place of use. There are two types for marine and land use. The safety factor is 4 times, 5 times, 6 times, or even 8 times (such as the Swedish GUNNEBO shackle). Its materials are carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, high-strength steel, etc. Surface treatment is generally divided into galvanizing (hot-dip and electroplating), painting, and Dacormet plating.
Rated load: Common specifications on the market are 0.33T, 0.5T, 0.75T, 1T, 1.5T, 2T, 3.25T, 4.75T, 6.5T, 8.5T, 9.5T, 12T, 13.5T, 17T, 25T, 35T, 55T, 85T, 120T, 150T. At present, the largest shackle in the world can reach more than 1000T, of which the Swedish GUNNEBO heavy-duty shackle can reach 1200T, and the American CROSBY shackle can reach 1500T.
Shackles are widely used in electric power, metallurgy, petroleum, machinery, railways, chemicals, ports, mining, construction and other industries.
Requirements for using shackles
1. When using shackles, do not overload it to prevent problems.
2. In order to prevent the shackle from being subjected to lateral force, when connecting the rope or the hoisting ring, one should be sleeved on the horizontal pin and the other should be sleeved on the bent ring. It is not allowed to put on the two straight sections of the shackle respectively. .
3. After the lifting operation is completed, the shackle should be removed in time, and the horizontal pin should be inserted into the bend ring with full threads to ensure the shackle is intact and undamaged.
4. The threaded part of the shackle should be oiled regularly to ensure that its lubrication does not rust.
5. The shackle should be stored in a dry place and padded with a wooden board.
6. It is not allowed to use shackles with horizontal pins without threads. If necessary, there must be reliable safeguards to prevent the horizontal pins from slipping out.